FANDOM


Lancer

Cú Chulainn

Lancer-11
Base Health 1200
Base HP Regen 4.0
Base Mana 1000
Base MP Regen 6.0
Great Magic D Rank (10%)
Speed 375
Sight Range 1100/650
Damage & Armor
Spear

Spear

Leather

Leather

Base Damage 36
Attack Speed 0.9
Attack Range 250
Base Armor 3
MiniCritical Critical 10%, 2x
MiniEvasion Evasion 7.5%
Stats
Agility

Agility

MiniStrength STR per level 1.0
MiniAgility AGI per level 1.3
MiniIntelligence INT per level 0.7

This page contains information about Lancer in Fate/Another.

InnatesEdit

Battle ContinuationEdit

BTNLancerBattleContinuation

  • Mana Cost: N/A
    • Revives Lancer with 1HP (25%HP) when he sustains a fatal blow dealing between 300 and 1000 (200 and 1200) damage.
    • Cooldown: 60 (30) seconds
    • Upgrade: Improve Battle Continuation (Lancer revives when sustaining a fatal blow dealing 200 to 1200 damage instead and with 25% of his HP instead of 1HP. Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds. Also grants 20 damage reduction in physical damage taken, 20% damage reduction in melee damage taken and 60% reduction in ranged damage taken. Also changes the name to Improved Battle Continuation)
    • Additional Information: If Improve Battle Continuation is learnt while Battle Continuation is on cooldown, its cooldown is reset.

SkillsEdit

RuneEdit

BTNLancerRunes

  • Type: Runes
  • Hotkey: Q
  • Mana Cost: Variable
    • Opens a spellbook which allows Lancer to use various Runes.
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds (Global)
    • Special: All spells within the spellbook have equal level to this spell. After upgrading the attribute, each rune will have a seperate cooldown timer.

Rune of Jumping: DisengageEdit

Rune of Jumping
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: Q
  • Mana Cost: 100
    • Lancer leaps back, disengaging from battle.
      • Lv 1: 600 range
      • Lv 2: 700 range
      • Lv 3: 800 range
      • Lv 4: 900 range
      • Lv 5: 1000 range
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds
    • Special: Can leap across water, given that Lancer can completely move across it with the spell's range. Removes most of debuffs, such as burn and slow.

Rune of Healing: EnduranceEdit

Rune of Healing
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: W
  • Mana Cost: 100
    • Restores some health.
      • Lv 1: 200 health restored
      • Lv 2: 300 health restored
      • Lv 3: 400 health restored
      • Lv 4: 500 health restored
      • Lv 5: 600 health restored
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds

Rune of Trapping: StunEdit

Rune of Trapping
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: E
  • Mana Cost: 100
    • Creates a stun trap that explodes when an enemy approaches it. The trap has 5 HP, and lasts 40 seconds.
      • Lv 1: Stuns for 1.00 seconds
      • Lv 2: Stuns for 1.25 seconds
      • Lv 3: Stuns for 1.50 second
      • Lv 4: Stuns for 1.75 seconds
      • Lv 5: Stuns for 2.00 seconds
    • Cast range: 500
    • Area of Effect: 250 (Activation range), 400 (Stun range)
    • Activation Delay: 1.0(0.5) second
    • Duration: 40 seconds
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds

Rune of Exchanging: Prana ExchangeEdit

Rune of Exchanging
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: R
  • Mana Cost: 0
    • Converts a percentage of Lancer's current health to mana.
      • Lv 1: 10% converted
      • Lv 2: 15% converted
      • Lv 3: 20% converted
      • Lv 4: 25% converted
      • Lv 5: 30% converted
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds
    • Special: Does not drop you below 1 HP.

Rune of Sight: Inner LightEdit

Rune of Sight
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: A
  • Mana Cost: 100
    • Every second Lancer places a sight rune on his current location, granting sight, equal to 1.5x of Lancer's, of the area until they expire.
      • Lv 1: Places runes for 7 seconds
      • Lv 2: Places runes for 9 seconds
      • Lv 3: Places runes for 11 seconds
      • Lv 4: Places runes for 13 seconds
      • Lv 5: Places runes for 15 seconds
    • Rune Duration: 20 seconds
    • Cooldown: 20 seconds

Rune of FlameEdit

Piercing Spear
  • Type: Rune
  • Hotkey: N/A
  • Mana Cost: N/A
    • Allows Lancer's attacks to apply a stackable debuff, and deal bonus damage based on the number of stacks. When the target dies with the debuff, it will explode dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
      • Lv 1: 1 additional damage stacking per attack, 100 AoE damage
      • Lv 2: 2 additional damage stacking per attack, 150 AoE damage
      • Lv 3: 3 additional damage stacking per attack, 200 AoE damage
      • Lv 4: 4 additional damage stacking per attack, 250 AoE damage
      • Lv 5: 5 additional damage stacking per attack, 300 AoE damage
      • Duration of Debuff: 2 seconds
      • Special: Stacks infinitely.

Swift StrikesEdit

Ferocity

  • Type: Self-Improvement
  • Hotkey: W
  • Mana Cost: 200
    • Increases Lancer's attack speed, and also 25% additional chance to do 2x damage.
      • Lv 1: Increases attack speed by 30%
      • Lv 2: Increases attack speed by 60%
      • Lv 3: Increases attack speed by 90%
      • Lv 4: Increases attack speed by 120%
      • Lv 5: Increases attack speed by 150%
    • Duration: 7 seconds
    • Cooldown: 15 seconds
    • Additional Information: Can be cast without interrupting other spells like Gáe Bolg.

The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death - Gáe BolgEdit

Gae Bolga 1

  • Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
  • Hotkey: E
  • Mana Cost: 400
    • Lancer thrusts Gáe Bolg at the enemy, dealing damage and stunning the target for 1 second. Has a 7%(20%) chance to deal double damage.
      • Lv 1: 550 damage
      • Lv 2: 660 damage
      • Lv 3: 770 damage
      • Lv 4: 880 damage
      • Lv 5: 990 damage
    • Cast Range: 300 (400)
    • Cast Time: 1 second
    • Cooldown: 17 seconds
    • Upgrade: Improve Gáe Bolg (Poisons the target, dealing 2% max health damage per second for 5 seconds), Spear of Death (Improves chance to deal double damage to 20%)

The Spear of Striking Death Flight - Gáe BolgEdit

Gae Bolga 2

  • Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
  • Hotkey: R
  • Mana Cost: 800
    • Lancer gathers prana and charges it into Gáe Bolg, releasing the accumulated power after the spear is hurled, which detonates on impact with enough power to blow away a multitude of enemies.
      • Lv 1: 750 (1000) damage
      • Lv 2: 950 (1200) damage
      • Lv 3: 1150 (1400) damage
      • Lv 4: 1350 (1600) damage
      • Lv 5: 1550 (1800) damage
    • Area of Effect: 500
    • Cast Range: 1000
    • Cast Time: 0.5 seconds (Spear has travel time)
    • Stun Time: 0.5 seconds
    • Cooldown: 34 seconds
    • Upgrade: Improve Gáe Bolg (Adds 250 damage and a knockback effect)

AttributesEdit

Improve Battle ContinuationEdit

BTNLancerBattleContinuation

  • Stats required: 11
    • Improves Battle Continuation by allowing Lancer to revive when sustaining a fatal blow dealing 200 to 1200 instead of 300 to 1000 and revives him with 25% of his HP instead of 1HP. Reduces cooldown to 30 seconds. Also grants 20 damage reduction in physical damage taken, 20% damage reduction in melee damage taken and 60% reduction in ranged damage taken. (This reduction does not apply to Unlimited Blade Works.)

Improve Gáe Bolg Edit

BTNImprovedGaeBolg

Acquire Wesen Gáe BolgEdit

Wesen gaebolg

Wesen Gáe Bolg Edit

Wesen gaebolg
  • Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
  • Hotkey: D
  • Mana Cost: 600
  • Damage: 550 + (Swift Strikes LVL * 50) + (The Spear of Striking Death Flight - Gáe Bolg *100)
  • Cast time: 0.5 second
  • Cooldown: 60 seconds (Unresettable)
  • Cast Range: 1000
  • Impact range: 400
  • Stun: 1.0 second
  • Special effect: This skill is unavoidable (even with blink scroll), also has a 7% (20%) chance to deal additional 250 damage.
  • Obtained only after adding Acquire Wesen Gáe Bolg attribute

Spear of DeathEdit

BTNLancerSpearOfDeath

  • Stats required: 14
    • Improves The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death - Gáe Bolg and Wesen Gáe Bolg 's chance of double damage to 20%, adds a bleeding effect to both skills that deals 2% damage of target's maximum health per second for 5 seconds.
    • Wesen Gáe Bolg (True) is now able to deal 35% 5.0x damage, 35% chance 3.0x damage and 30% chance 2.0x damage and also gets the same bleeding effect that deals 2% damage of target's maximum health per second for 5 seconds.

Strengthen Rune Edit

Mantra

Wesen Gáe Bolg (True)Edit

FerocityGae Bolga 1

  • Activation: Cast Swift Strikes and then cast The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death - Gáe Bolg within 4 seconds of each other. (You may cast W in the midst of E casting) Requires 20 in all stats.
    • Deals damage based on The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death - Gáe Bolg, while having a 33% chance to deal 1.0x damage, 33% chance to deal 1.5x damage and a 33% chance to deal 2.0x damage.
    • Mana Total of Spells: 600
    • Cooldown: 90 seconds
    • Upgrade: Spear of Death (Increases critical rate to 2.0x 30%/3.0x 35%/5.0x 35% and adds bleeding effect that deals 2% damage per second of target's maximum health for 5 seconds. A special note that this Damage over time can deal fatal damage as well as interrupt red potion)
    • Additional Info: Chance to heartbreak has been removed as of version 2.1 J